Rodney Kongolo

tenententen said:
Think about the players city will have in 5 years time: Kongolo, Brahim, Faour, Lopes, Cole, Ambrose, Denayer, Iheanacho

Time to get that roll of tissue paper...
Pozo, M. Garcia, and alot of other kids... But there's a big chance none of theese kids makes it for City, unfortunately.

tenententen said:
Think about the players city will have in 5 years time: Kongolo, Brahim, Faour, Lopes, Cole, Ambrose, Denayer, Iheanacho

He is not listed in the U21 group on the Premier squad list released today even though some younger players are. Any idea why?

Also Kjetil Haug & Javairo Dilrosun were not listed.

Can anyone shed some light?

NYBlue said:
tenententen said:

He is not listed in the U21 group on the Premier squad list released today even though some younger players are. Any idea why?

I think they have to be at the club for 2 years to be on the B list.

pavelsrnicek said:
NYBlue said:
tenententen said:

No I don't think so, I think it is due to the fact we are still waiting on them getting international clearance which takes longer for youngsters.

This is like the situation with Iheanacho with the will he wont he get a work permit, these guys will be playing for us and will be registered soon enough its just that they have to be properly cleared first.

I could be wrong but that's my take on the situation

pavelsrnicek said:
NYBlue said:
tenententen said:

That applies for the CL but any U-21s are eligible for the Prem.

Doncaster Rovers for a season, League One. Bit surprising that it's him who didn't went to back to the Netherlands.
Loan only till January apparently.

Great move though,it wont do him any harm to be mixing it with players who will happilly rough him up a bit.I t will also give him a bit of perspective in regards to the facilities and lifestyle he enjoys here.

Don't know much about Doncaster and their style of play. Always been a fan of Rodney so hopefully he has a good spell there

I think he's got a loooooooong way to go to make it anywhere near our first team.

Needs to pull up some trees with Doncaster to give himself a chance.

I think he's got a loooooooong way to go to make it anywhere near our first team.

Needs to pull up some trees with Doncaster to give himself a chance.
Our first team is a goal only the supremely talented/elite will achieve,its an absolute ideal......so it will be no disgrace if he doesnt.As long as he improves and develops into a player that attracts interest,then the academy is doing it's job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.