Ben Gibson

Manchester_lalala

Being linked with him now. I'd be okay with this signing. I'm guessing £25m will do it, which isn't expensive considering the money getting thrown about this season.

Ederson
Walker
Danilo
Mendy
Gibson
Bernardo
Mbappe/Sanchez

That would be an amazing summer. Next year we should go for weigl and we'd be set for years.

I see this as ideal. He's a good player and wouldn't stunt Stones' development, plus he'd give us another home grown player so we could perhaps sign a cheap foreign backup left back.

Being linked with him now. I'd be okay with this signing. I'm guessing £25m will do it, which isn't expensive considering the money getting thrown about this season.

Ederson
Walker
Danilo
Mendy
Gibson
Bernardo
Mbappe/Sanchez

That would be an amazing summer. Next year we should go for weigl and we'd be set for years.

Luiz

I see this as ideal. He's a good player and wouldn't stunt Stones' development, plus he'd give us another home grown player so we could perhaps sign a cheap foreign backup left back.
Allows Mbappe and Sanchez to come in and fills up the 4th HG spot.

He can play left back can't he?

Any actual links? I rate the lad, but haven't seen anything concrete to say he's leaving Boro.

Odd there isn't more news around the lad for any club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.