South American talent

See Richarlison the Fluminese striker is being reported by SSN as a £13m agreed deal for Watford. Anyone know much about him?
He's an excellent finisher with both legs and is very strong.
Plays in the three positions in the attack.
Had some injuries in 2016 and was playing for a weak side, in a different scenario i think he would be linked with bigger clubs.
I dont think he's the kind of player Pep would sign.
Tends to be selfish in the attack, always trying to score instead of pass the ball; more like a wide 9 than a winger.

Can cover in the midfield too, just waiting for Pep to call.
He's better as DM but doesn't want to play there.
Had some knee injury some time ago and apparently failed the medicals at Valencia in 2016.
In the Olimpics i think he was better than Marquinhos, comparing both players in the same team.

Had some injuries in 2016 and was playing for a weak side, in a different scenario i think he would be linked with bigger clubs.
Tends to be selfish in the attack, always trying to score instead of pass the ball; more like a wide 9 than a winger.

Helpful & informative. Thanks.

If he gets work permit it will be interesting to see how he works out.

He's still physycally weak but already able to decide a game.
They sent him in the end of this game against Botafogo when the score was 0-0 and he create the goal of the victory with a triple lob.
I think you can see better at 0:50.

Reckon the goal scorer in that clip is one to watch too, can definitely see him in a City kit ;0)

Reckon the goal scorer in that clip is one to watch too, can definitely see him in a City kit ;0)
Can you believe he(Jô) is good now?
Has admitted he was an alcoholic his entire career, apparently became part of some evangelical church, and is scoring for fun, lol.
When Corinthians signed him some months ago, everybody were mocking the guy(for obvious reasons), but he's an idol there now hahahaha.

Any other Bazilian here? Some of you watched Arthur x Botafogo in the Libertadores yesterday?
Man, whats that? Is like picking some midfielder from PSG/Barca or City and put to play in South America.
We need to campaign in social medias to make Pep know about him.

Richarlison is looking really good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.