Leeds United 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did? Christ; I am getting old!
:-(

Who the fuck was I thinking of then?

infighting-clipart-MB900078711.jpg

Wigan, maybe.

Have you ever heard of an old geezer City fan called Sully, his Brother is a Leeds fan and is also a mate of mine, him and his mates are far from a disgrace they are all sound blokes, granted Leeds have their fair share of nutters but which football club doesn't?
Suppose you're right. It's just that I have a very negative view of them because of the fact that they used to take delight in smashing our town centre up every time they came to visit.

Suppose you're right. It's just that I have a very negative view of them because of the fact that they used to take delight in smashing our town centre up every time they came to visit.
They say the same about us, 15,000 City went to Leeds once and virtually every pub in Leeds city center was damaged in one way or the other, they never liked coming to Maine Rd either, said Moss Side was scary :)

They say the same about us, 15,000 City went to Leeds once and virtually every pub in Leeds city center was damaged in one way or the other, they never liked coming to Maine Rd either, said Moss Side was scary :)
They still waited outside though...just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.