Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because he's had a couple of injury struck seasons you just write him off as if he's had his legs amputated? There is zero reason to suggest he can't become injury free. And when he is he's one of the best attackers on the planet

His playstyle relies heavily on athleticism, you think the countless muscle injuries hasn't had an effect on that? He is 28 years old, not 25. If he was a lot younger this would be a different discussion. You can even see on Agüero how much it has affected him.

Last edited:
And stunt sane, who will surpass his ability within 18 months...

A waste of our predicted marquee signing!
Agreed, Bale is a great player, but I'd much rather have Sane playing week in week out (with rotation obviously) than sit behind a 28 year old Bale. Now is the time Leroy needs to get experience, especially coming off the year he just had, if he can continue to build on that...we'll have someone truly capable of winning the Balon D'Or in a few years.

Agreed, Bale is a great player, but I'd much rather have Sane playing week in week out (with rotation obviously) than sit behind a 28 year old Bale. Now is the time Leroy needs to get experience, especially coming off the year he just had, if he can continue to build on that...we'll have someone truly capable of winning the Balon D'Or in a few years.

Yup, it seems we are becoming greedy...

The most exciting part about this team will be the relationship between Mendy, silva and sane... it has the potential to be the best left sided attack in Europe!!

every German football fan I've met who gets to know i'm a blue asks me about Sane and basically asks us to look after him properly because they know what a star he could become, would much rather see that development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.