Bowie at Maine Road

Ric

Administrator
27 years ago yesterday Bowie played at Maine Road as part of the Sound and Vision tour, with support from James. I was a bit too young to go at the time (and think we were on holiday), but it looks like a great setlist. Any on here go?

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/david-bowie/1990/maine-road-manchester-england-33dac885.html

DGo6CGtXYAEwBgk.jpg

I didn't do that one but did the Glass Spider gig three years earlier.
Dropped Mrs sf off at Withington hospital so she could give birth to little sf and I went to the gig.
Seemed a waste to let two tickets go so rang up a mate and took him.

Got a few sour looks from the midwives when I returned after the gig!

I didn't do that one but did the Glass Spider gig three years earlier.
Dropped Mrs sf off at Withington hospital so she could give birth to little sf and I went to the gig.
Seemed a waste to let two tickets go so rang up a mate and took him.

Got a few sour looks from the midwives when I returned after the gig!
Went to both with the ex wife Terence Trent D'arby support the first one ? My memory isn't what it used to be.

was at this gig sat in the main stand. couldn't fault the setlist. was a great gig. gotta say though i think the best i've seen him was on the reality tour years later. think it was about 2004. he seemed rejuvinated at that point beyond belief and put in an incredible show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.