Jogger pushes woman in front of bus

Bus driver needs a medal. Must be mind numbing to drive them around all day but they were incredibly alert then.

Anything less than attempted murder and something is wrong with this society.
If he was charged with attempted murder, he'd almost certainly get off. It's an incredibly difficult charge to prove and I suspect the CPS will go down a different route if the police do eventually catch up with him.

If he was charged with attempted murder, he'd almost certainly get off. It's an incredibly difficult charge to prove and I suspect the CPS will go down a different route if the police do eventually catch up with him.

The only thing left would be 'reckless endangerment' which would be a shoulder barge forcing the woman into the same position.

He shoved her outwardly with his open hand and outstretched arm and intentionally into the road when there was plenty of space to go round.

'Attempted manslaughter' is not a thing as it would be a premeditated act.

How could it be anything less than 'attempted murder'??

In fact if you watch it again, you see the first guy he jogs around, who is closer to the road, if you use the shadow line on the bridge and he does nothing but give him space.

You see him deviate his path towards the woman who is just IN the shadow line and he uses TWO hands, not just as I thought, to push her with some force!!

Much worse than I first thought!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.