Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bale is a great player, but you have to discount for his rather frequent injuries, which diminish his value.

As utd are almost impossible to best if Bale goes there then I would I make them, with the signings they have made and the football Mourinho plays, strong favourites for the League and Europe.

Danny Mills on SSN has picked rags to win league He said Bale is made for united Jamie Redknapp " if United get Bale they might as well just give them the title"

If the rags get bale, combined with how mourinho sets up, then they are easily favourites for the title and could at least get to the semi finals of the champions league if not win it.

Hahaha can't believe the shit I'm reading on here even with bale (35 games in 2 seasons) they are still way off winning the league will bale make them up 24 points??? As it stands they have not improved on last seasons squad which was poor. Get a grip people.

bale to the rags would certainly make them a hell of a lot stronger! if sanchez is a no go I personally would love to get bale! sane left and bale on the right would be lethal!

I am all for Utd being 'nailed on' for the title.

They have got away with murder in recent years, being allowed to fail miserably after spending millions & get 'it's perfectly understandable' from the media.

It's about time it actually mattered when they spunk 2 points at home to some brownshoe team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.