North Korea vs USA

I want to have a laugh at NK sticking it to America but that would not be proper. The reality is a privileged few live a life of luxury whilst the vast majority live in total poverty in NK. That majority deserves a better crack at life than what they are given now.
You could say the same about American in many ways but NK does not even have mechanized farming tools, it is still ox and cart.

No ox & cart needed to farm mushroom clouds.

One certifiable nutter isn't good but the world can cope with that especially if they have no nukes but two of them and when trump is the saner of them both is very worrying.

No ox & cart needed to farm mushroom clouds.

One certifiable nutter isn't good but the world can cope with that especially if they have no nukes but two of them and when trump is the saner of them both is very worrying.

Mate I am as full as a bucket could ever be and it is only for the grace of Crom and chrome spellcheck that I survive this hallowed eve.
Trump is our savior in this instant.

Do we wait until fatties nuclear threat is real or do we take him out now.
Dangerous times ahead and the highest echelons of power in the US of A will be debating this right now.
How do we strike without retaliatory strikes against south Korea ?
With absolute precision I guess and without due warning.No one with a gram of sanity could guess any differently.

I want to have a laugh at NK sticking it to America but that would not be proper. The reality is a privileged few live a life of luxury whilst the vast majority live in total poverty in NK. That majority deserves a better crack at life than what they are given now.
You could say the same about American in many ways but NK does not even have mechanized farming tools, it is still ox and cart.
Come on Guy! " the same could be said about the USA? ....you've gotta be shitting me....

It has the 4th most uneven wealth distribution in the developed world. Of course the standard is higher than NK but in relative terms the USA is very bad.
So, therefore you can make a direct correlation between them.......hmmmmmm. I know you have lived in the US, did you feel oppressed? Did you really feel that you had less rights than the UK?

I think it's down to some reports that US intelligence believe that North Korea has miniaturised a nuclear warhead.

Not sure if the reports are true but it's enough to raise concerns in the US.
Zika virus, shrunken head! I know what your saying.

Kims a cockend and maybe enough of a loose camnon enoigh to actually think of firing at US targets, but more than likely it's more bravado.
Unfortunately Trumps just as big a cockend and probably would strike NK.

Below is worse case scenario not say in it is what would happen but could.

This would be an Asian war unfortuately and potentiall affect Europe.

If the US attack NK will deffinately strike US pacific targets, SK and Japan.
If NK attack first then will certainly be against SK, US and Japan.

China won't back NK, but also won't accept any Japanese military action in the area so will either be hostile to Japan or neutral.

If china do get involved, Russia won't like the Chinese on combat mode especially if it's in reference to Japan as Russian territory is between the 2 (Vladivostok comes to mind).

Any US air base in the region would be a target which could bring areas of tge pacific and Thailand into target range.

If a soveriegn US territory is attacked tgen most of Eurooe as NATO allies would be obliged to support the US.

If the chanc eof a nuclear weapon being fired in tge region tgen that would put all regiin nuclear powers on alert including possibly India.

What looks like a arguement between 2 knobhead scould easily spiral.

As said hopefully it's just a dick waving contest and both will just go back to the usual stand off.

Nobody wants war and both are full of bluster.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.