North Korea vs USA

It has the 4th most uneven wealth distribution in the developed world. Of course the standard is higher than NK but in relative terms the USA is very bad.

The fact that you even considered having a laugh at NK "sticking it" to the US is strengthens my thesis that trolling is easier than and has in many cases replaced individual responsibility for learning and thinking, and is why Trump got elected. Sorry, I know you're a thoughtful poster but that statement really chapped me. Don't succumb to that temptation please. We can save trolling for Utd.

Wealth distribution is a significant issue -- no doubting, it's in my mind the number one issue facing the nation and, save clean water for all, the world -- but the stat you cite is misleading when 2/3rds of the 30 richest non-dictator/royal family members on earth are American (and a lot of that is on paper) which speaks a bit to the ability to get an education, start a business, grow a business, and pay more reasonable taxes than in many (if not most) other nations. The chosen few bump the top end of the spread up demonstrably.

Incidentally, the percentage of Americans that give away money to charity is higher than any other populace on earth save Myanmar's.

If I recall from previous tests the North Koreans only have atom bombs which are far to large for missiles, from the experts commenting on the tests if they had developed a hydrogen nuke then the yields would be far greater in the latest tests, but they are not.

So if what I heard is correct Until NK does a nuke test that is far larger yield then odds are they don't have a bomb that would fit on a missile.

So, therefore you can make a direct correlation between them.......hmmmmmm. I know you have lived in the US, did you feel oppressed? Did you really feel that you had less rights than the UK?

Considering they are the two countries involved it seems more than reasonable to measure them both up on an issue that stands out to me. I am not sure what your on about with oppression in the USA and the UK i mentioned wealth distribution. It is not the worst country but they could improve vastly on the way things are, 4th is pretty bad considering how rich it is.

The fact that you even considered having a laugh at NK "sticking it" to the US is strengthens my thesis that trolling is easier than and many cases replaced learning and thinking, and is why Trump got elected. Sorry, I know you're a thoughtful poster but that statement chapped me.

Wealth distribution is a significant issue -- no doubting, it's in my mind the number one issue facing the nation and, save clean water, the world -- but the stat you cite is misleading when 2/3rds of the 30 richest non-dictator/royal family members on earth are American (and a lot of that is on paper) which speaks a bit to the ability to get an education, start a business, grow a business, and pay more reasonable taxes than in many (if not most) other nations. The chosen few bump the top end of the spread up demonstrably.

And a higher percentage of Americans give away money to charity than any other populace on earth save Myanmar.

Well it depends how much a person cares about the subject matter, i think this is a load of nonsense and nothing will come of it so i treat the thread with the same level of seriousness usually. I had though just seen a youtube video of hidden footage recently seeing how the average person does live in NK and since it probably didn't deserve it's own thread i got my tuppence worth in here.

Last edited:
Problem is Trumps statement sort of leaves america with no other option other than conflict if NK carry on fucking about, he has put his line in the sand and he is too egotistical to back down.

I think it's down to some reports that US intelligence believe that North Korea has miniaturised a nuclear warhead.

Not sure if the reports are true but it's enough to raise concerns in the US.
Anyone remember the reports of WMD's !

What is behind all of this goading? North Korea seem to keep saying they'll launch missiles without actually saying why.

It will take half as dozen nukes just to take out Kim, I'm sure the US has all their missile sites targeted and will destroy the lot if the crazy fat **** does decide to try and destroy the world.....!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.