City fans free to keep on booing the Champions League anthem

are they shafting us or not? How are they shafting us? I dont even understand why we're booing anymore. Cant we just sing a song
When debt is deemed to be acceptable and investment something that has to be punished resulting in specific rules being created to prevent that investment you know something is rotten.
The goalposts were moved to prevent clubs like ourselves challenging the elite and that my friend is where we were shafted.
Some people are happy to move on and let it be but myself and many others won't forget and have no intention of letting them forget,whether it makes any difference probably not but it won't stop us reminding them.

For me, it's not that booing isn't the right thing to do, it's that they don't care and it won't stop them.

All it does for me is start our European games off on a low, can't be good for the players or manager either.

I know UEFA are bent but i'd rather it not affect our nights.

I'm not booing.
I doubt it has any effect on the players whatsoever.
Personally it gets me wound up and makes me even more vociferous than normal, but I guess everyone is different.

For me, it's not that booing isn't the right thing to do, it's that they don't care and it won't stop them.

All it does for me is start our European games off on a low, can't be good for the players or manager either.

I know UEFA are bent but i'd rather it not affect our nights.

I'm not booing.

Don't see how it has any negative impact on the players whatsoever, all they'll hear is noise, its more noise than we'd otherwise make so in that regard it's probably beneficial. As for starting on a low, from where i am in the south stand it does the exact opposite, it's always followed up with a few city songs that generally are the loudest we'll hear all night. I won't stop booing as long as we're in the competition, getting to the final, their showpiece event, to a chorus of boo's whilst the anthem is playing would be a wonderful thing to hear for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.