Bersant Celina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks absolutely ecstatic to be joining Ipswich. Having spent some time in the town myself when I was younger, I feel his pain.

DD0pT6aWsAEGz9S.jpg:large

Remember him throwing his toys out the pram last season when Sané was bought but it seems he's become slightly more humble now. Lovely player who I think will have a top career even if it might not be with us, impressed me that he decided to go on loan to the Championship when I thought he'd go for a second year at Twente.

Remember him throwing his toys out the pram last season when Sané was bought but it seems he's become slightly more humble now. Lovely player who I think will have a top career even if it might not be with us, impressed me that he decided to go on loan to the Championship when I thought he'd go for a second year at Twente.

I mean he really hasn't become more humble he didn't had the best season at Twente but he said he was ready to go to a higher level when he really wasn't playing all that well. Pissed off alot of Twente fans with that comment.

I mean he really hasn't become more humble he didn't had the best season at Twente but he said he was ready to go to a higher level when he really wasn't playing all that well. Pissed off alot of Twente fans with that comment.

I know he had consistency issues, that's why I thought a second year would make sense. Is the Championship really that much better than Eredivisie?

I know he had consistency issues, that's why I thought a second year would make sense. Is the Championship really that much better than Eredivisie?

Probably not the biggest thing it has against the Eredivisie is the toughness and intensity but i think quality wise the Eredivisie is probably better for the top to subtop teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.