Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
£27m. When you look at some of the fees that have been shelled out this summer, that's a steal. By the way; that video clip at the top of that article. The host says that Gaybo didn't do too well at the end of last season. At the same time, the graphic on screen says "Gabriel Jesus 7 Goals 4 Assists in 10 PL games last season". I hope he's that shit over a full season.

Going to be really exciting watching him grow the next few years. I'm very glad he's getting to spend a few years with Aguero to learn a few things from him.

I'm sure this is just me and I might get ripped for this but what so special about him? Yes he's tapped a few goals in but people are talking about world class etc. What am I not seeing?

I'm sure this is just me and I might get ripped for this but what so special about him? Yes he's tapped a few goals in but people are talking about world class etc. What am I not seeing?

Go watch a highlight reel, see how much he works on and off the ball, and notice the flair he adds to the team.

Yeah ok he works hard. So did Paul Dickov. Flair he adds to the team?

We'll come back to this at the end of the season when, I'd be willing to bet, Jesus will have a better goal and assist total than anyone else on our team, barring any major injuries. I don't really know what else to tell you- if you don't see it right now then you probably will in ten months time.

We'll come back to this at the end of the season when, I'd be willing to bet, Jesus will have a better goal and assist total than anyone else on our team, barring any major injuries. I don't really know what else to tell you- if you don't see it right now then you probably will in ten months time.
Jesus will have better goals tally, but KDB will have a greater number of assists.

Yeah ok he works hard. So did Paul Dickov. Flair he adds to the team?

This has to be a wind up surely? Anyone who's seen him already knows what he brings to the team? He works his bollocks off, he scores a ton of goals, he creates goals.

Might as well ask what's so special about Silva. He's brilliant at football, that's what makes him special.

His movement all over the pitch is second to none and his ability to link up with players is really good as well. He's very strong and is a good dribbler. He really doesnt have any weaknesses and considering his age that is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.