Last Film You Saw

Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2. Really enjoyed it. Michael Rooker is excellent and one of the best films in the MCU 8.5/10

I heard a lot of bad reviews of this and, actually, I laughed at quite a lot of it! Maybe it was the goofiness of it and some really obvious pathways to jokes but it was enjoyable for me. Better than the first in many ways.

What irked me, a little, was some of the really human based conversations and jokes and then the team not getting certain references. Seemed to clash a bit. Then, after thinking about it, I actually realised that's how the comics worked. And if I was alright with it in that world, why not when it's transposed into the film world?

I accepted it, after that!

I can't wait for 'Adam Warlock' to enter the fray!

Even though some of the reviews haven't been brilliant, and the opening box office takings were poor, "The Dark Tower" looks like it might be worth investing a few shillings in a trip to the local cinema to see, having watched a trailer for it just now;

Arrival. Load of shit. Went to bed with 30mins left to watch.
Probably for the best, the ending just left me wondering what the fuck had happened. Even when i read up on the ending i didnt really get it. Probably too clever for me.

Even though some of the reviews haven't been brilliant, and the opening box office takings were poor, "The Dark Tower" looks like it might be worth investing a few shillings in a trip to the local cinema to see, having watched a trailer for it just now;

Anything like the books it'll be shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.