Brighton (a)

6 of us going train and digs booked we had 4 tickets before the sellout and have another from someone who dropped out of going at one of our works.

So still looking for one more or one of us is sitting in a boozer in Brighton.
We knew that could be the situation so it is what it is but would be grateful to get the last one of us (probably me as I will opt out so the rest get in) in the ground.
will be able to get before sat or from 11am when we land in Brighton.

Last edited:
In the same boat........looking for two tickets.......pretty scandalous that plenty are available on the Internet from Agencies. Cheapest I've seen are £142 each!
The "On-Line Agency" that had them at £142 now has them reduced to £118..........£5 by Saturday 5:15pm........I wonder??

And again! One ticket wanted for fellow Blue, live near the Amex can meet anywhere local or down in the town.

Hi, after one ticket for a lifelong blue. He lives in Brighton so can go at short notice too!

Will be in Brighton tommorow around 3 if anyone has 1 spare available at all, i have 1 but desperately need another from somewhere cheers.

Does anyone actually know a real blue who would pay £142 for Brighton away.

Or a Blue who would sell their own ticket as such a price? I haven't got one... So what? I'll watch in the pub with my friends and have a laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.