Ousmane Dembélé

But Pep & Txiki decided to have Nolito over Dembele last summer even though their price was similar .

Anyway, Dembele is an entertaining player to watch but I prefer to give our players ( Leroy, Sterling, Jesus, Roberts) the chance to prove themselves and improve their performance.
Sometimes the posts on this board are truly shocking to me -- you would have to be an absolute imbecile to believe that City chose Nolito over Dembele. Beyond just the very simple logistics that Dembele signed for BVB on May 12, 2016 while City were not even publicly linked with Nolito until June 13, 2016, the audacity of this is too significant to even fathom.

Dembele took a look at his options and realized that BVB was going to be the best place for him to prove himself at the next level before he then moved on to an even greater challenge. Additionally, although his initial fee was only €15m, French sources have indicated his final cost could rise to as high as €52m. He probably won't stay there long enough to activate any and all criteria at the rate he's going, but nonetheless, his fee was significantly higher than Nolito's.

Looks like he's Barca bound. Odds are 1/10 on SkyBet. Its a pity as I've no doubt that he'll develop into one of the best players in the world.

Oh no, but awful PSG bough Neymar from them and he was disrespectful to go. Barcelona would never turn player's head like that.

but I like this thing of everyone demanding 150 million from Barca for every random player after they sold Neymar. It's great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.