Ditching Sky

I believe time will be the catalyst for Sky with so much new competition.
It happened with BT back in the day and they will have to adapt to the new markets or go under.
Price wise they are fighting a losing battle and most people can now see the wood from the trees and haggle or leave.

I am going to go back to sky all I want is the football , so I am guessing sky sports and by sports . I left over 4 years ago am I best getting both those through sky virgin etc etc and what do reckon I should be paying thanks

Im haggling over renewing on the live chat, I've said i cant afford the renewal of £108.99 after paying £47.99 for 2 years.

There reply was a thumbs up emoji lol. I dont know what to make of that....

Someone needs to realise that people want just sports - as it is you cannot get sports through anyone (except NowTV) without an 'entertainment package' (read: 100s of channels no-one watches.)

Someone needs to realise that people want just sports - as it is you cannot get sports through anyone (except NowTV) without an 'entertainment package' (read: 100s of channels no-one watches.)
I was about to ask this exact question. So even with the new sports channels they've done, there's no way of selecting a package consisting only of either a few of or all of the sports channels and nothing else? There must be millions out there like myself who would just have the sports!

I was about to ask this exact question. So even with the new sports channels they've done, there's no way of selecting a package consisting only of either a few of or all of the sports channels and nothing else? There must be millions out there like myself who would just have the sports!

The only (legal) way to do it, as far as I can see is with a NowTV monthly pass, but that is £33/mo for literally just standard definition sports.

Talk Talk have an offer on for broadband, line renal and Sky Sports for £28 ish a month
www.talktalk.co.uk

The only (legal) way to do it, as far as I can see is with a NowTV monthly pass, but that is £33/mo for literally just standard definition sports.
Yeah I've got an Apple TV so I use the Sport day pass sometimes for £6.99 which isn't too bad, but like you say only standard definition!
Talk Talk have an offer on for broadband, line renal and Sky Sports for £28 ish a month
www.talktalk.co.uk
Will have a look at this, thank you!

Where did you get the 50% off offer? Does it show up via email or somewhere else? My contract is up for renewal at the end of the month and its scheduled to jump from £35 a month (SkyQ, multiscreen, all the channels but no internet) to £92 a month. Not a chance in hell that I will pay that given all I want is the football, Sky Atlantic and the ability to watch in the bedroom!
On the online chat but started at 10% off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.