Naby Keita

And I guess if Keita get injured will bin him too. And Kompany, and maybe Aguero if his hammy goes again.

I don't really accept those comparisons for a couple of reasons.

1/ Gundogan is not just 'injured': he has a history of severe, debilitating knee injuries.

2/ Aguero and Kompany didn't have a history of chronic knee injuries before we signed them. Kompany's problems have been unexpected.

3/ Gundogan hasn't, and will almost certainly never get the chance, to contribute as much to City's history as the two of them, because his knee will go again.

I admire Gundogan, think he's a superb player and wish him all the best, hopefully at City. I don't take any pleasure in saying this, and I hope to God I'm wrong. With the best will in the world, I don't think we should ever have signed him. It's like signing Owen Hargreaves or Darren Anderton.

Apologies the comment was pretty throwaway. I don't mean to come across as cold, I'd be gutted for him if it happens again.

1/ Gundogan is not just 'injured': he has a history of severe, debilitating knee injuries.

2/ Aguero and Kompany didn't have a history of chronic knee injuries before we signed them. Kompany's problems have been unexpected.

3/ Gundogan hasn't, and will almost certainly never get the chance, to contribute as much to City's history as the two of them, because his knee will go again.

I admire Gundogan, think he's a superb player and wish him all the best, hopefully at City. I don't take any pleasure in saying this, and I hope to God I'm wrong. With the best will in the world, I don't think we should ever have signed him. It's like signing Owen Hargreaves or Darren Anderton.

Apologies the comment was pretty throwaway. I don't mean to come across as cold, I'd be gutted for him if it happens again.
Remind me what your medical credentials are again

I see you're a fortune teller with a shit memory.

Firstly Kompany was notoriously injury prone before signing for us, he missed almost an entire season with an ankle injury.

Secondly, how the fuck do you know what Gundogan will or will not contribute to this club's history, or when he'll get injured again?

If only Pep had taken Dr. Dobsy's advice eh.

I see you're a fortune teller with a shit memory.

Firstly Kompany was notoriously injury prone before signing for us, he missed almost an entire season with an ankle injury.

Secondly, how the fuck do you know what Gundogan will or will not contribute to this club's history, or when he'll get injured again?

If only Pep had taken Dr. Dobsy's advice eh.

Lmao what a pleasure talking to you, you're such a nice man. Dr. Dobsy's prescription is to take a chill pill.

I'm predicting the future based on evidence from the past: he keeps getting the same injury you silly boy. I said when we signed him his knee would go and what do you know, Dr Dobsy's diagnosis was correct!

Pretty bizarre premise you have here: by your logic nobody should ever try to predict the future.

Like I say, I take no pleasure in it and would be delighted if I'm wrong.

Lmao what a pleasure talking to you, you're such a nice man. Dr. Dobsy's prescription is to take a chill pill.

I'm predicting the future based on evidence from the past: he keeps getting the same injury you silly boy. I said when we signed him his knee would go and what do you know, Dr Dobsy's diagnosis was correct!

Pretty bizarre premise you have here: by your logic nobody should ever try to predict the future.

Like I say, I take no pleasure in it and would be delighted if I'm wrong.

He's never had the same injury twice FFS.

He's never had the same injury twice FFS.

Oh perhaps my information was wrong. I would say sorry but I don't think you'd appreciate it because you're clearly a very angry person. I still recommend that chill pill.

Knee surgeon ;-)

It was a throwaway pessimistic comment. I hope I'm wrong.
Throw away comment? To quote "a history of debilitating knee injuries ". A history = 2 and both unconnected. The code of conduct prohibits me from calling you a dick

What Dobsy said isn't exactly beyond belief. It's notoriously hard for players to properly come back from the kind of injury he's just suffered, a large number of players to suffer from it are never the same again and you're far more likely to suffer a recurrence once it's happened. Not saying that's going to be the case with Gundogan, everybody is different but right now, until he gets back fully fit and plays none of us know how he'll be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.