Predictor table BBC

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
We're classed as favourites going off the average positions each pundit has placed us but i can't believe 12 so called experts think the Rags will win it and that 1 thinks Spurs will............

Chris Waddle Tottenham Man City Man Utd Chelsea
Jo Currie Chelsea Man City Man Utd Tottenham
Alan Shearer Man Utd Man City Liverpool Chelsea
Mark Schwarzer Man Utd Man City Liverpool Chelsea
Phil Neville Man Utd Man City Chelsea Arsenal
Garth Crooks Man Utd Man City Chelsea Arsenal
Danny Murphy Man Utd Man City Chelsea Liverpool
Caroline Barker Man Utd Man City Chelsea Tottenham
Ruud Gullit Man Utd Man City Tottenham Liverpool
Danny Webber Man Utd Man City Tottenham Chelsea
Rachel Brown-Finnis Man Utd Chelsea Man City Liverpool
Jason Mohammad Man Utd Chelsea Man City Tottenham
Jonathan Pearce Man Utd Chelsea Man City Arsenal
Lindsay Johnson Man Utd Chelsea Tottenham Man City
Dion Dublin Man Utd Chelsea Tottenham Man City
Gabby Logan Man City Man Utd Chelsea Arsenal
Ian Wright Man City Man Utd Chelsea Arsenal
Jacqui Oatley Man City Man Utd Chelsea Arsenal
Leon Osman Man City Man Utd Chelsea Arsenal
John Murray Man City Man Utd Chelsea Arsenal
Ian Dennis Man City Man Utd Chelsea Arsenal
Chris Sutton Man City Man Utd Chelsea Liverpool
Simon Mundie Man City Man Utd Chelsea Liverpool
Mark Lawrenson Man City Man Utd Chelsea Liverpool
Steve Bower Man City Man Utd Chelsea Liverpool
Manish Bhasin Man City Man Utd Chelsea Liverpool
Pat Nevin Man City Man Utd Chelsea Tottenham
Dan Walker Man City Man Utd Chelsea Tottenham
Jermaine Jenas Man City Chelsea Man Utd Tottenham
Guy Mowbray Man City Chelsea Man Utd Tottenham
Trevor Sinclair Man City Chelsea Man Utd Arsenal
Kevin Kilbane Man City Chelsea Man Utd Liverpool
Juliette Ferrington Man City Chelsea Man Utd Liverpool
Conor McNamara Man City Chelsea Man Utd Liverpool
Alistair Mann Man City Chelsea Man Utd Liverpool
Steve Wilson Man City Chelsea Man Utd Arsenal
John Motson Man City Liverpool Man Utd Chelsea
John Hartson Man City Liverpool Chelsea Tottenham
Matt Upson Man City Liverpool Chelsea Arsenal
Alistair Bruce-Ball Man City Tottenham Man Utd Chelsea
Six teams feature in the forecasted top fours, and only Manchester City feature in all 40.

In terms of who will win it, Manchester City are favourites, with 25 votes. Manchester United get 13 votes, with defending champions Chelsea and last season's runners-up Tottenham getting one apiece.

Some utterly clueless fuckers out there.

I wouldn't be at all shocked if the rags won it- it's very possible that Maureen will perfect his Pulis-inspired tactics and go on a long streak of 0-0, 1-1 and 1-0 win results. However I think we're the far better team obviously.

I have no clue how Tottenham are supposed to win it when they were second last year and since then have gotten weaker while everyone around them is strengthening (Only a matter of time before we hear the phrases "Harry Winks is better than Alli anyway" and "Levy just sold our second-choice CAM for £110m to Real Madrid LMFAO") AND they've essentially given up all home games for the upcoming season.

Chelsea have not strengthened and it's near impossible to defend a league title these days. Arsenal are Arsenal and until their owners set the target of winning the league then they will continue to finish between 3rd-6th. Liverpool still don't have a real striker and their defense has impressively gotten worse with the addition of Andy Robertson who didn't even play well last season so can't even be called one of Hull's better players. It's a bizarre signing and they'd have been better off with Clichy.

I wouldn't be at all shocked if the rags won it- it's very possible that Maureen will perfect his Pulis-inspired tactics and go on a long streak of 0-0, 1-1 and 1-0 win results. However I think we're the far better team obviously.

I have no clue how Tottenham are supposed to win it when they were second last year and since then have gotten weaker while everyone around them is strengthening (Only a matter of time before we hear the phrases "Harry Winks is better than Alli anyway" and "Levy just sold our second-choice CAM for £110m to Real Madrid LMFAO") AND they've essentially given up all home games for the upcoming season.

Chelsea have not strengthened and it's near impossible to defend a league title these days. Arsenal are Arsenal and until their owners set the target of winning the league then they will continue to finish between 3rd-6th. Liverpool still don't have a real striker and their defense has impressively gotten worse with the addition of Andy Robertson who didn't even play well last season so can't even be called one of Hull's better players. It's a bizarre signing and they'd have been better off with Clichy.

All we hear is if the rags had turned those nil nils into one nil wins

Well what if it'd been the other way round and those nil nils had become one nil defeats!

All we hear is if the rags had turned those nil nils into one nil wins

Well what if it'd been the other way round and those nil nils had become one nil defeats!

They'd have still finished 6th. ;)

Dion Dublin, oh my...

I was shocked too. Really I should not have been. I have bee reading the newspaper writers predictions, and they have almost all been totally unanimous that City would win the league. About 5% went for Utd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.