Cyclists

Just seen a bloke on Sky News trying to cycle around the World in 80 days, he's made it across Europe, Russia, China and has currently arrived in Australia cycling from Perth to Brisbane, he's done this in 40 days by being in the saddle for 16 hours a day! hope he's got good padding in those shorts, just Canada and the USA to go, nutter

Just seen a bloke on Sky News trying to cycle around the World in 80 days, he's made it across Europe, Russia, China and has currently arrived in Australia cycling from Perth to Brisbane, he's done this in 40 days by being in the saddle for 16 hours a day! hope he's got good padding in those shorts, just Canada and the USA to go, nutter

He must be the biggest bellend in the world by now.

That'll be Mark Beaumont. He's done it before, read his first book on it which was really good. He cycled through places like Afghanistan but said he felt in more danger in Melbourne due to shit drivers. This attempt is to beat the record. He's averaging about 270 miles a day. Mental.

That'll be Mark Beaumont. He's done it before, read his first book on it which was really good. He cycled through places like Afghanistan but said he felt in more danger in Melbourne due to shit drivers. This attempt is to beat the record. He's averaging about 270 miles a day. Mental.
That is incredible. I was with a team that did Paris to Swansea in 4 days, it was about 100 miles a day. That hurt in places, can only imagine what this fella is going through

That's him, said something about he's fractured his left arm as well but is carrying on! he will have more than a fractured arm if he runs into a Moose in the back of beyond in Canada, must admit i'm full of admiration for him

Charlie Alliston jailed for 18 months today for knocking over and killing Kim Briggs, Alliston was riding an illegal bike with no front brakes and ploughed into Ms Briggs who was crossing the road
Bit lenient, thought he would have got a few years

Charlie Alliston jailed for 18 months today for knocking over and killing Kim Briggs, Alliston was riding an illegal bike with no front brakes and ploughed into Ms Briggs who was crossing the road
Bit lenient, thought he would have got a few years
It is the disparity in sentencing that winds me up. If he'd have been driving a car with no front brakes, I am fairly certain he'd be facing a much longer sentence.

I've absolutely no time for dangerous road users; cars/motorcycles/Cyclists/pedestrians. Pedestrians, Cyclists and Motorcyclists have the most to loose, but some car/van/lorry drivers seem to think they are okay to behave as they like because they are protected by their Euro-NCAP 6* tin bubble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.