TV Series

@Bigga re: The Sinner

I'm unconvinced - Jessica Biel can't act, and ok she has *something* odd about her past, but why would they even waste Bill Pullman's time investigating when they have forensic evidence, a murder weapon, 50+ witnesses and....a fucking confession! Open and shut case, bang. 5 minutes max in court.

@Bigga re: The Sinner

I'm unconvinced - Jessica Biel can't act, and ok she has *something* odd about her past, but why would they even waste Bill Pullman's time investigating when they have forensic evidence, a murder weapon, 50+ witnesses and....a fucking confession! Open and shut case, bang. 5 minutes max in court.

Ha! I thought that, but...
I noted it was the music that was a trigger, like some hypnosis shit after being a victim of a severe rape. I thought she was reliving the trauma, but it seems more than that. I think Pullman is looking into a cult.

I felt shades of 'The Wicker Man' and 'Cracker' in the first ep. Never got around to the second as I've been working and now about leave my house and fly to Spain!

So, all-in-all I hope that it's warmed up by the time I get back!!

Mr Mercedes. If episode 1 is anything to go by (bar the cheesy acting in scene one) this as all the makings of a cracker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.