Jogger pushes woman in front of bus

The man arrested has claimed he is innocent and can prove he was in America at the time.

This is the problem with justice - my first reaction is; anyone capable of the reckless, sociopathic disregard for other's safety is more than capable of burning the outfit, losing a few pounds, getting a hair cut and creating an alibi.

This is the problem with justice - my first reaction is; anyone capable of the reckless, sociopathic disregard for other's safety is more than capable of burning the outfit, losing a few pounds, getting a hair cut and creating an alibi.
There are so many CCTV camara's in central London so it shouldn't be too hard to get a better image of this nasty **** you would think

Sadly our Country contains some real headcases these days - despicable act and I'm simply grateful it didn't result in something far worse. The fella should be locked up - end of in my book

also we are told they are everywhere,why don't they just follow the cctv footage to where he goes

That's exactly what will be happening but that's a very difficult task
I.e. You follow the guy to a tube station how many stops and cameras and options for getting on or off am doing changing direction
It's very labour intensive
Most probable solution track him across London until there is a camera that a sufficient id can never made from
It is also easy to check his alibi
That said if you had done that and caused national outrage and faced a lengthy custodial sentence would you admit it
He will get a few years if convicted

There are so many CCTV camara's in central London so it shouldn't be too hard to get a better image of this nasty **** you would think
Pretty clear there isnt one otherwise they would have used it for the press appeal for the best chance of someone identifying him. They have obviously got all they can and have put out the best image.

So he's been eliminated from the enquiry which suggests that perhaps he was in the States at the time after all? Bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.