It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think PSG's move for Neymar has basically made it impossible for any team to comply with FFP due to the market value of other players being hiked up pro-rata. Had Neymar not moved for the fee he did, would ANYONE have tabled a bid of £90m for Coutinho AND in their wildest dreams expectvtgatvto be rejected?

If you can't afford to spend more than £90m on Coutinho and comply with FFP, don't bid more than that.

Basically from Sam Lee on his Facebook the situation seems to be..

PSG telling different people lots of different things, some they are close to a deal, some they don't want Mbappe.
City he said aren't willing to pay the 180m and Pep isn't forcing them to do so.
Sanchez basically needs to do a Coutinho to force a move.

Hi all, I've been on holiday for a week and haven't had any internet at all, still not home until this afternoon but what's the latest news/rumours? Anything new from last Friday? Thanks.

Hi all, I've been on holiday for a week and haven't had any internet at all, still not home until this afternoon but what's the latest news/rumours? Anything new from last Friday? Thanks.

Nothing really mate.

Mbappe is very confusing. Lots of rumours linking him with PSG. City unwilling to pay 180 million euros.

Sanchez needs to put in a transfer request to force a move.

Nothing really mate.

Mbappe is very confusing. Lots of rumours linking him with PSG. City unwilling to pay 180 million euros.

Sanchez needs to put in a transfer request to force a move.

Brilliant thanks for the quick reply. Back onto the M5 I go. :-)

Signing some Kayode bloke. A Gireona job most likely.

One site is claiming Newcastle were about to sign him but he got the call from Pep but also that he's going off to Girona.

Bizarre if true, meaning Pep can call a player Benitez is lining up to play in the Prem, & persuade him to go & play for a small club in Spain.

24 goals for Austria Wien.

One site is claiming Newcastle were about to sign him but he got the call from Pep but also that he's going off to Girona.

Bizarre if true, meaning Pep can call a player Benitez is lining up to play in the Prem, & persuade him to go & play for a small club in Spain.

24 goals for Austria Wien.
City........Weakening the opposition since............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.