North Korea vs USA

Nukes mean one thing. No one wins,gains or benefits from trying to over power another nation.
Hence NK desire to acquire the ability to hit back.
So best not to start.

Yes, I'm sure that's exactly what they thought! Project much?

Are we keeping track of British "global activities" or do we just have to forget "the Empire" and all it wrought on the world?

Oh right, globalist Top Trumps. How entertaining this must be for you.

I suppose shouting LOOK OVER THERE is easier than accepting any fault for the hundreds of millions of people you've directly caused to fall into despotism.

So no criticism of Trump from the UK Government.
Unlike Germany where Merkel has spoken out against him.
And you know what, Trump in his own way respects Merkel all the more for it - "I like her, Ivanka likes her, she speaks for Germany not the USA".
My point is you get nowhere by kowtowing to Trump, he respects only strength.
Grovelling to him and refusing him to call him out will not get us a good trade deal.
He will shaft us because he knows we are weak and desperate.
Assuming that is we still have a world left to worry about.

Sounds to me Trump is goading NK with his words so he can start a war, cos we know the yanks love a battle and hopes the American media will stop trying to dig shit up on him.

So no criticism of Trump from the UK Government.
Unlike Germany where Merkel has spoken out against him.
And you know what, Trump in his own way respects Merkel all the more for it - "I like her, Ivanka likes her, she speaks for Germany not the USA".
My point is you get nowhere by kowtowing to Trump, he respects only strength.
Grovelling to him and refusing him to call him out will not get us a good trade deal.
He will shaft us because he knows we are weak and desperate.
Assuming that is we still have a world left to worry about.

Any Trade deal with the US will only shaft us anyway. Cheap steal, Cheap GM food, no tax deals for Apple, Face book, Amazon, Starbucks, Google, eBay

Any Trade deal with the US will only shaft us anyway. Cheap steal, Cheap GM food, no tax deals for Apple, Face book, Amazon, Starbucks, Google, eBay
I suppose you do know we make a profit dealing with our biggest export market,if you want to know where we get shafted in trade deals look a little closer to home.

Sounds to me Trump is goading NK with his words so he can start a war, cos we know the yanks love a battle and hopes the American media will stop trying to dig shit up on him.

Nobody wants a war and Trump isn't doing or saying anything a litany of POTUS before him have. The only difference is the media are trying to get him out so take every opportunity to make him seem like some sort of maniac. His words have literally being US policy for at least 20 years.

Nobody wants a war and Trump isn't doing or saying anything a litany of POTUS before him have. The only difference is the media are trying to get him out so take every opportunity to make him seem like some sort of maniac. His words have literally being US policy for at least 20 years.
Dont talk sense ffs.

I suppose you do know we make a profit dealing with our biggest export market,if you want to know where we get shafted in trade deals look a little closer to home.

About 44% of UK exports in goods and services went to other countries in the EU in 2016—£240 billion out of £550 billion total exports.

David Lidington, the Justice Secretary and Lord Chancellor, said even a “big new trade deal” with the US would not replace the benefits of being in the EU single market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.