BBC Football pages "improvements"

cleavers

Home or work, well mostly home these days.
I think they call it "progress", but its only backwards in my opinion.

Firstly, the vidiprinter page seems to have vanished, the page where you got all score and incident updates as they happened. This was especially useful when at work, as you could see everything of note on a single page.

Results and Fixtures are all on the same list now, instead of individual divisional fixtures so you have to scroll all the way up and down to find other teams that may be of interest.

League Tables - only the PL matters clearly when you click on "Tables" its the only one, and you have to "search" for others, not a single link to any other table, such as League 1 or National League north.

I'd love to know why organisations like the BBC have to "fix" things that have worked fine and dandy for years.

I completely agree, Cleavers.

I loved the videprinter page; it was great to see the scores come in and I told the BBC when it asked for my opinion on the changes.

You have to type to see any particular league's fixtures. Web design 101, failed.

Yup, it's crap. Techies just love their 'improvements', it justifies their existence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.