IAAF World Championships 2017

The glorious goodbye was not to be for Mo tonight. He just didn't have the legs for that last mad dash for the line.

Yep but the three Ethiopians had a plan one went off with 600m to go put Mo in a quandary go after him or wait for the real threat the other GB athlete went to the front to early should of waited for that spurt of pace at 600m like the Ethiopian did that would of helped Mo out but in the end mo is a world class athlete one of the best ever.

Yep but the three Ethiopians had a plan one went off with 600m to go put Mo in a quandary go after him or wait for the real threat the other GB athlete went to the front to early should of waited for that spurt of pace at 600m like the Ethiopian did that would of helped Mo out but in the end mo is a world class athlete one of the best ever.
Yeah; he just confirmed that. Said they (the Ethiopians, I presume) had a plan for Mo tonight, and that one of them sacrificed himself by going or the line early. Mo said he had nothing left at that stage, that the legs had gone.

Yeah; he just confirmed that. Said they (the Ethiopians, I presume) had a plan for Mo tonight, and that one of them sacrificed himself by going or the line early. Mo said he had nothing left at that stage, that the legs had gone.

Yeah just seen his interview, like I said our other GB could of helped Mo out he just went to early. Looking forward to Mo on the road, cant see him racing in a stadium anymore even though they say he has a couple of events before he finishes on the track.

I'd guess the GB ladies might get DQ'ed. One of the team seemed to have stepped on the line, the girl on the fourth leg, I think. Hence the German appeal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.