Chelsea 2017/2018

Conte comes accross as a huge crybaby to me. They have a quality expensive squad with the best youth team in the country and he is moaning about transfers, even though they signed some quality players in the transfer window.

They had better subs than Burnley had in their starting 11.

I thought Morata looked really good on MOTD. And Willian as usual. Shocking 1st half performance from Chelsea even with 10 men.

It was really noticeable watching MOTD the number of ex-Chelsea at Premiersip clubs

Nathan Ake & Begovic at Bournemouth

Chaloboa at Watford

Abraham at Swansea . Watch him, he looks very good

Loftus Cheek at Palace

Kurt Zouma at Stoke

And that's just Saturday. Still got today with Atsu and Matic to play and this is only the Premiership. There are players like Terry, Traore and Cuadrado in other leagues.

But these are all squad players in the main. If it helps bring in likes of Morata it is worth it

Conte comes accross as a huge crybaby to me. They have a quality expensive squad with the best youth team in the country and he is moaning about transfers, even though they signed some quality players in the transfer window.

They had better subs than Burnley had in their starting 11.

12/13 Mancini.. but Mancini got Rodwell and Sinclair instead of the £130mil+ worth of talent Conte is moaning about.

They've got some horrible fixtures coming up. They need to make some signings or they might be in trouble this season.
Hazard and Bakayoko will both be back sooner than later..hopefully we put some ground between us and them early doors because they will hit stride

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.