Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

Correct. A vocal minority (?) booing every City player for no reason. Small time.

You would think they would be made up to be in the premier league and competing against top sides and enjoy it instead of booing our players. It shows they are small time moron's influenced by the biased media. Any Brighton fan's on here explain it?

This is a typical bluemoon post. Discussing Sergio's finishing doesn't make somebody a numpty. Up until his goal he had missed two good chances and missed them badly. Bad finishing was our Achilles heel last season and up until the 70th minute, it looked like it was a problem again. People aren't debating his goal record or complaining about that, they're complaining about how many chances he and other players miss. Given its such a huge problem, it's fair game to discuss it. Typical blue moon to act like the problems don't exist just because we won.

It was a good performance. But against better sides, we need to be more clinical. We know this. It was the same last season. We can't 'be relying on getting 4 or 5 chances on a plate against better sides.
Typical blue moon? It's just my opinion. All strikers miss chances, it's when you don't even put yourself in a position to score that I worry. Rather than slag off a guy that always gives his best for us I prefer to congratulate a guy who has won the game for us.
I take your point that we need to be more clinical though.

Danilo wasn't penetrative enough for me nor did he take on his man which is understandable. We really need Mendy who is left footed to take on opposing RBs

We got the win and that's all that matters.

Had Sane or Sterling been on from the start i reckon we would have broke them down faster.

Thought Brighton did ok until we went ahead when they just seemed to continue defending. Question is, bullet header or otherwise, what on earth was he thinking for that og? Watched it several times and youd think he was the forward

You would think they would be made up to be in the premier league and competing against top sides and enjoy it instead of booing our players. It shows they are small time moron's influenced by the biased media. Any Brighton fan's on here explain it?

Well that's obvious and very common trying to have a negative influence on superior opposite teams.
I hate that. It's against fair play and respect. But nobody is stepping up against it.
Support your own team and just shut up about opponents, as long as they behave.
It's absolutely small time and reveals a fundamental negativity in general. And if 1 starts booing many follow. No own character.

Btw same category like Mendy's comment. Lack of respect. A 'joke' on someone's cost is just a humiliation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.