Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

Just watched the game after recording it, due to family committments today. We looked a little rusty in an actual competitive game, but we eventually shone through with our patience and quality. A couple of times we could have maybe moved the ball a lot quicker to counter at pace when Brighton came forward and lost the ball. Danillo looks as though he does like to cut in on his favoured foot when playing on the left side but still did really well and showed skill. That flick over by Jesus was sublime and a hopefully we can expect more...

Got the points against a team just promoted and wanting to prove a point

Happy with the points, but it looked like Jesus was specifically targeted by Oliver today, nevertheless, we won!

Mind reader then is he? Let this one go...

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/zbkxxb

Yes it was the right decision not giving the goal but to brandish a yellow what a joke...
He could've just disallowed the goal and carried on...

exactly. I'm not sure it wasn't deliberate tbh, there was a move by hand but no way Oliver could seen it like that in real time and he has to give him a benefit of doubt in that situation. Clearly was not controlling his body at the moment.

I think it's evident we need another clinical forward. The chances we missed today were criminal.

Going off recent form in the preseason games both Jesus and Aguero have been missing easy chances.

Glad we got the 3 points but does anyone think Pep will be putting a new forward as his priority in the coming weeks?

he was not a happy guy when kun missed that one. I definitely think he wants one.

he was not a happy guy when kun missed that one. I definitely think he wants one.
He isn't happy when we misplace a pass or concede possession or make the wrong runs. He spends a lot of the game on the sidelines looking unhappy. It's one of the reasons he's the best in the business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.