Match of the Day - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, the Cahill red was harsh. The first yellow for Fabregas petty, although we know you can't do it. And there were other decisions that just gave the impression that the Ref hadit in for the Chavs. We've been there....
He got just about every major decision bang on. Chelsea lost their heads and, consequently, the game.

He got just about every major decision bang on. Chelsea lost their heads and, consequently, the game.

Most of his big decisions were the kind where they were all debatable and possibly harsh, but at the same time all technically correct.

I wish more referees were like that. You can never argue a decision that is by the letter of the law correct. What we saw today was a ref who had balls for a change, and not in the usual Dean/Oliver/Clattenburg/Taylor "Look at me I'm making big decisions for the sake of it!" kind of way

Replace Cahill with a City player making that challenge and we'd be disappointed Bit like Fernandinios challenge against Burnley at home last season

Just remember Shearer was an abject failure as a manager.
He talks utter bullshit and couldn't cut it when he had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.