Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the left wing lunatics wouldn't have been there to confront the right wing lunatics this wouldn't have happened. Freedom of speech in the US is broken because the left wont allow the right to speak, this is the result.

Oh, I see. Apparently you are now a "lunatic" if you protest against white supremacists and neo-Nazis.

It is truly mind-boggling how bad this post is, and I am no dyed-in-the-wool liberal.

Last edited:
Oh, I see. Apparently you are now a "lunatic" if you protest against white supremacists and neo-Nazis.

It is truly mind-boggling how bad this post is, and I am no dyed-in-the-wool liberal.

I look at things from two sides not one, the war between the alt right (Whatever that means) and the antifa is real and both are to blame. But the theory that anyone has a right to protest and speak in a democratic country should be open to all or it means nothing. The reason why we have an orange buffoon in the Presidential seat is because the hard left clowns didn't convince the voters they were genuine.
Nobody knows what right wing is anymore because there's been a hell of a lot of crying Wolf it's dirtied the water. Do you think that antifa are a fascist organisation or BLM?

I look at things from two sides not one, the war between the alt right (Whatever that means) and the antifa is real and both are to blame. But the theory that anyone has a right to protest and speak in a democratic country should be open to all or it means nothing. The reason why we have an orange buffoon in the Presidential seat is because the hard left clowns didn't convince the voters they were genuine.
Nobody knows what right wing is anymore because there's been a hell of a lot of crying Wolf it's dirtied the water. Do you think that antifa are a fascist organisation or BLM?

Good man. Nothing worse than arguing with someone pigeonholed. Even though they know they're wrong, they're right. Antifa are scum. Look antifa and George Soros up anyone not clued up. The police allow these twats to pelt people with bricks, bottles small explosives etc..Who is telling the police to turn a blind eye to this?

Good man. Nothing worse than arguing with someone pigeonholed. Even though they know they're wrong, they're right. Antifa are scum. Look antifa and George Soros up anyone not clued up. The police allow these twats to pelt people with bricks, bottles small explosives etc..Who is telling the police to turn a blind eye to this?

The irony is that they call themselves anti-fascists mate.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ.

How can you say this but before type, "If the left wing lunatics wouldn't have been there to confront the right wing lunatics this wouldn't have happened."

One side thinks white supremacy is desirable, the other doesn't. They both stated their perspectives, except one side ran a car through the other. It's not that fucking complicated.

The irony is that they call themselves anti-fascists mate.

Extremism on both sides inevitably leads to facism on one side, communism on the other, and then it's a very short journey to totalitarianism on either. They are two sides of the same coin and they lead the same place. Your problem is that you think those opposed to white supremacy are extremists.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ.

How can you say this but before type, "If the left wing lunatics wouldn't have been there to confront the right wing lunatics this wouldn't have happened."

One side thinks white supremacy is desirable, the other doesn't. They both stated their perspectives, except one side ran a car through the other. It's not that fucking complicated.

Follow ALL the news not some of it, you're looking at one side without thinking about what the other side is about. Antifa are left wing extremists waving that Palestinian flag throwing bricks and bottles at anything determined as right wing. If you can't see that you've fell for student politics.

Extremism on both sides inevitably leads to facism on one side, communism on the other, and then it's a very short journey to totalitarianism on either. They are two sides of the same coin and they lead the same place. Your problem is that you think those opposed to white supremacy are extremists.

I didn't say that I called them BOTH lunatics because both are radicals. Black supremacists are as bad as white supremacists and their marxist masters are pulling their strings. In a free and democratic country that has free speech it shouldn't be a right to brick the protesters.

Pigs in blankets anyone?

I didn't say that I called them BOTH lunatics because both are radicals. Black supremacists are as bad as white supremacists and their marxist masters are pulling their strings. In a free and democratic country that has free speech it shouldn't be a right to brick the protesters.

Pigs in blankets anyone?

To most on here you can only be extremist if you are right wing, left wing extremism is a bit like the loch ness monster and father christmas. You are also racist if you voted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.