Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say that I called them BOTH lunatics because both are radicals. Black supremacists are as bad as white supremacists and their marxist masters are pulling their strings. In a free and democratic country that has free speech it shouldn't be a right to brick the protesters.

Pigs in blankets anyone?

Who the FUCK said it was okay to brick protestors? You are on record as calling those who oppose white supremacy "lunatics." That's what YOU said. You didn't distinguish among race, creed, political spectrum or anything else. You made a massive generalization to make a point, got called out on it because it was fucking moronic, and now are trying to pretend you didn't say what you said. You have NO FUCKING CLUE what the make-up of the anti-protestors in Charlottesville were -- NONE. You select some element of them to prove a point. But that's NOT the case with those forming the right-side protest, organized and spearheaded by an AVOWED white supremacist. Instead telling me to "get the news" from "all sides", why don't you actually read the news -- ANY news?

And it pisses me off that you think I don't understand both sides. I'm intimately familiar with the frustrations of the disenfranchised working class white people. I'm involved in the agriculture and construction businesses among other things. I assure you the ranch hands and managers I know in northeastern California -- where there's been serious advocacy for secession from the state for decades -- are furious about their travails, way of life and even moral/ethical structure being ignored if not ridiculed by the left. Whether its globalism, gay marriage, immigration, gun control or excessive regulation and tax, they have a right to be upset about the new "standard" coda for what it means to be "American."

My problem is HOW that frustration has been expressed, whether voting for a completely unsuitable cheat and liar, or voting to secede from the state, that frustration has been expressed irresponsibly at the ballot box, or in a gathered protest like today's. When you act for change it is your RESPONSIBILITY as an adult to understand to the best of your abilities the consequences of your actions. That goes for Brexit too by the way.

The left was wrong about the polls, wrong at the ballot box, and wrong to look down their collective noses at who they considered bumpkins. What they haven't been wrong about is the consequences of the election. Trump has behaved exactly as anyone who spent any time understanding the man before voting would expect. And so have the hard edge of his "supporters".

Last edited:
To most on here you can only be extremist if you are right wing, left wing extremism is a bit like the loch ness monster and father christmas. You are also racist if you voted out.

Right wing extremists have destroyed the Republican party (read: Tea Party), and left wing extremists have greatly disabled the Democratic party. The right person to be the President in the US IMO is a pragmatic, rhetorically-unifying centrist with a slight libertarian bent. I don't give a crap which party he or she comes from. At all.

The left are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and getting a good kick in and the liberal media don't like it one little bit, just watching CNN and it's hilarious, they are crapping it
This has only just started, the wild men in the mountains have yet to come into play

The left are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and getting a good kick in and the liberal media don't like it one little bit, just watching CNN and it's hilarious, they are crapping it
This has only just started, the wild men in the mountains have yet to come into play

jesus wept.

When you get villains like BLM roaming the streets singing "Pigs in blankets fry them like bacon" and "When do we want dead cops NOW" then there's going to be a backlash.The left are the real fascists in America, what did they expect?
Both sides of the spectrum are off the wall and both sides are to blame for this.

You can f*#k right off with that comment!

Black people have been protesting against brutality openly for 50 odd years & the minute they proclaim "Black Lives Matter"(too), they're villains??

Knob.

Yeah, seeing people killed and injured by an act of terrorism always give me a giggle.

Yeah, seeing people killed and injured by an act of terrorism always give me a giggle.
Nobody including me wants to see anybody get killed at a protest rally, the left think they can do things carte blanche and get away with it which they have for years, the worm has turned on them and true to form they are whinging like little girls, if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen because the gloves are coming off, you can only poke a hornets nest so many times before the hornets turn nasty, the liberal left in the USA havn't got a clue what they have disturbed
Anyway time for you to run along and find another "ism" for you to whinge at

The 'media' is not the point here. The point is, in 2017 ffs, white men were making Nazi salutes to the former leader of the fucking Ku Klux Klan. That needs to be challenged and will be challenged by observers, politicians and journalists

Nobody including me wants to see anybody get killed at a protest rally, the left think they can do things carte blanche and get away with it which they have for years, the worm has turned on them and true to form they are whinging like little girls, if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen because the gloves are coming off, you can only poke a hornets nest so many times before the hornets turn nasty, the liberal left in the USA havn't got a clue what they have disturbed
Anyway time for you to run along and find another "ism" for you to whinge at
Do you think it's just the liberal left that object to white supremacists and Nazis? You need to give your head a wobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.