Tosin Adarabioyo

I have the feeling he will feature alot this season if 3 atb is used more regularly. With it likely that Mangala and Denayer are leaving, he would be the only back-up CB to the main 3. Even if we buy another CB he can still easily get plenty of minutes.

I think the formation suits him as well as 3 atb puts less defensive duties on the CBs and relies more on passing through the lines and playing out from the back with the GK, suiting alot of our EDS CBs. Maybe in the future Latibaudiere can come in for Kompany or Otamendi.

I'll be worried if he's the back up centre back. I don't think he's anything near ready to start playing regular games for city.

Watched him play live on the tour of the US, against Spurs in Nashville and while I wouldn't want him to be starting in a big game, I'd have no issue with him as a backup.

Disappointed Mangala is making the bench ahead of him, seemingly with no future at the club. What is the lad supposed to think?

He was always going to be the 5th CB if he were to stay or goes on lona. I'm not disappointed at all that Pep chose the better player ahead of him.

He was always going to be the 5th CB if he were to stay or goes on lona. I'm not disappointed at all that Pep chose the better player ahead of him.
That i would understand if it was another defender, but Mangala has NO future with the club. Can't be great for the confidence to be behind the pecking order of a man who couldn't be any less suited to the type of football we play, a player who struggles to pass a football further than 5 yards without it bobbling.

That i would understand if it was another defender, but Mangala has NO future with the club. Can't be great for the confidence to be behind the pecking order of a man who couldn't be any less suited to the type of football we play, a player who struggles to pass a football further than 5 yards without it bobbling.

At the end of the day Tosin needs a loan, come next season when Mangala inevitably leaves, City will probably be buying another CB and Tosin is in the same exact situation as this year. Tosin is at the age where he needs a loan against first league competition.

We (PNE) have been linked with him on loan in the past few weeks.

Would love that to happen but could you see him dropping to the Championship or getting a Prem/Bundesliga loan?

We (PNE) have been linked with him on loan in the past few weeks.

Would love that to happen but could you see him dropping to the Championship or getting a Prem/Bundesliga loan?
I dont think he's quite ready to be a regular in a Prem side,so consistent games,versus battle hardened centre forwards,in the Championship would be ideal IMO.The proximity of the move is also useful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.