Ditching Sky

Does anyone want to trade their sky go account for BT sport. We both can use the same accounts without changing the password. If someone is interested, message me.

Does anyone want to trade their sky go account for BT sport. We both can use the same accounts without changing the password. If someone is interested, message me.

Have a look at this Mr Cool or for anyone out there interested in watching the Brighton game.

Bt have a deal on broadband which you can access through the quidco portal. Registration with quidco takes minutes.
You do not have to join Quidco but you will forfeit £90 cash and Quidco is free.
So what will you get ?

You will recieve a voucher for £80 to spend on the high street
You will recieve £90.00 cash back into your quidco account to transfer back to bank.
You will recieve 12 months free BT sports.
Bt will do the switch for you automatically.
You will also recieve full compensation up to £300 for termination charges if you are still in contract with another broadband supplier.
You can do all this personally online in less than 15 minutes and connection is instantaneous.
At the end of twelve months there is no obligation to continue.
You may opt for HD which is free for 3 months.You are not contractualy obliged to continue HD and may cancel it back down for the remaining 9 months. I hope this will be of assitance to someone.
Adios.

I phoned up today got offered basic sky plus football for £ 33 which I'm told is 33 percent off tried for 50 but they said it was not possible
I explained I turned down 60 percent ages ago to comeback and would go elsewhere still no joy

Do I stick or twist

Phoned bt 22 quid for that

Anyone got any advice. Cheers

I phoned up today got offered basic sky plus football for £ 33 which I'm told is 33 percent off tried for 50 but they said it was not possible
I explained I turned down 60 percent ages ago to comeback and would go elsewhere still no joy

Do I stick or twist

Phoned bt 22 quid for that

Anyone got any advice. Cheers
You a current customer mate or starting from scratch..£33 quid that's decent enough..

I got sports, variety, box sets & unlimited broadband with line rental reduced to £50 last September, discount due to run out this month but just had a letter saying they've extended the discount for a further 12 months!

I also cancelled sky for my dad last week, he had sports and variety, he was paying £60. They called him yesterday and offered it for £25 for 12 months!

They seem pretty desperate to keep people at the moment
Did the same last november, let my contract run out with them after being offered 10 / 20% reductions and after 2 weeks of not having there service they offered me the full sky package with box sets and ultra fast broadband for £56. hope i get the same price again later this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.