Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was utterly shit when he played for Spurs, but now I think he's brilliant.
I don't notice the opposition that much as I'm watching City players.
It's only when they play for you you see what the fuss is all about.
One of my mates was gutted when they signed Barry as he thought he was garbage, I said too him you'll change your mind 100%. And he did.
I've been converted by Walker as well. Was never his biggest fan.

Considering he cost more than the defense budget of the USA I thought he played quite well.

Considering he cost more than the defense budget of the USA I thought he played quite well.
Haha :-)

Walker is just what we need - a really pacy back, good going forward and able to cover on defense, using his pace to make up ground if initially out of position. I'm really impressed by Walker so far (preseason and this game).

impressive debut albeit against a limited attacking force that was brighton, harder tasks await, but nevertheless a good start

I like Walker and he already surpassed my expectations. Much more technical gifted player than I thought he would be. Very happy he's with us now.
Only critisism is that vs Brighton there were a few moments notably in the 2nd half where he seemed to hold back going foreward or didn't get himself involved in some of the build-ups.

Not included in the squad for the Girona friendly. Did he pick up a knock on Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.