North Korea vs USA

If Trump is a climate change denier and mistrusts the fake media, is it possible he doesn't believe nuclear weapons do a lot of damage?

I doubt he's in any way sane on any level, he's oblivious to the clownish way he does politics.

U.S. Spy satalites show North Korea moving mobile missile launchers crazy mother fuckers

The last country on the Rothchilds list.

If they don't accept McDonald's, Starbucks and our banks they're going to get it!

The world will end before it gets to the 10th round.
The time for war against NK is about 2 years gone - any attack against NK would see them Nuke/attack SK and anyone else they can. There's zero chance now that the US will engage in war against NK.

Last edited:
According to the conspiracy theorists they are the puppet masters controlling everything that happens in the world.

I have a relative who posts all this shit on Facebook everyday
I realise that. I was just wondering if he had the balls to openly express his antisemitic views or whether he would stick to dog whistling.

I'm confident enough that there isn't going to be a war so I am going to donate all my bomb shelter ambient foodstuffs to a Hale Barnes foodbank.

Last edited:
What has the Rothschilds got to do with it?
Pretty much everything they are the ones running the show and it's common knowledge Cuba, Syria and North Korea were the last three targets. Cuba have made and alliance, Syria they dealt with and now the only have one target remaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.