Talksport

Barton has brilliant football knowledge .

Been brilliant this morning.

You are joking. He is advising Liverpool or everton to sign Diego costa
How can that show football knowledge.

I presume you were havin a laugh with that post.

Joey Barton is like when Sky first hired Gary Neville, breath of fresh air. Talks sense. Hopefully unlike Neville, he doesn't get toned down and lose his edge, or have any delusions of grandeur to be a friggin football manager !

Talksport is not bad these days, I like the Two Mikes podcast when I'm walking the dog.

Talksport is a totally free service, and there's not much free in the World. So as a poor mans Sky, it does it's job well. Sky never get fans involved like Talksport, they had a "You're On Sky Sports" debate show a few years ago but that got canned as the views from true football fans (not the prawn sandwich variety) was too risque for them.

What is it with rags ringing in and pretending to be City fans, anyone else hear the one dissing Chelsea and the money?
So obvious.

Joey Barton is like when Sky first hired Gary Neville, breath of fresh air. Talks sense. Hopefully unlike Neville, he doesn't get toned down and lose his edge, or have any delusions of grandeur to be a friggin football manager !

Talksport is not bad these days, I like the Two Mikes podcast when I'm walking the dog.

Talksport is a totally free service, and there's not much free in the World. So as a poor mans Sky, it does it's job well. Sky never get fans involved like Talksport, they had a "You're On Sky Sports" debate show a few years ago but that got canned as the views from true football fans (not the prawn sandwich variety) was too risque for them.

Joey Barton will appeal to the type of casual football fan who has little football knowledge.
His aim is to say something provocative rather than intelligent.

Unless of course you agree with him and Liverpool and Everton should be battling to sign Diego costa.

A stupid comment by him on too many levels to list

Of course it is a question of opinion

Been walking the dog, and had a big larf out loud when the subject changed to Joeys comment about fans who attach themselves to the likes of united are losers. Ian from Newcastle was almost crying in professing his love for the rags and dissing Joey's comments. It was Becxy wexy that first attracted him to them. You couldn't make it up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.