Girona - Post match Thread

paulchapo

Well I can't see a thread for it so here goes. 90 minutes of my life I won't get back, on the whole dreadful. Positives? Bravo, Sterling in patches, Sane in patches, Mangala and that's it! Wide open on our left hand side in defence and our build up was so slow you could go and make a cup of tea before anything happened. We need an option up front, more height and strength to mix it up, all our forwards are the same and get knocked off the ball too easily. I know it was only a friendly but still boring and disappointing.

Shit happens. We have a league game coming up and no there is no point in going flat out for 90mins in a friendly against team who were very competitive. As for loaning Maffeo out we have signed both Walker and Danilo and wouldn't get much of a look in this season.

Last edited:
They look like a good team, hopefully they will finish in the top 10 this season.

Maffeo and Luiz looks like very good players, hopefully they will return to City next season.

I only saw the last bit but we were poor up top. Falling over constantly. The need for Sanchez seems to have grown. Gabby Jesus and Sane look so rusty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.