Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly 100 pages in 5 hours on a non match day thread. Record?

Must not have been around for some of the previous crazy summers. You had the Messi rumors, Isco rumors, Hazard rumors, and who can forget the epic Kaka thread several summers again. So 100 pages in 5 hours isn't that much.

I'd have thought more like 80k with bonuses to be honest. Isn't that what other fringe players like Delph are on?

Just realised Delph is literally our only fringe player now unless you count Bravo... we really have cleared out this summer.

Don't worry Delph will be back in the sick bay anytime soon.

I'd have thought more like 80k with bonuses to be honest. Isn't that what other fringe players like Delph are on?

Just realised Delph is literally our only fringe player now unless you count Bravo... we really have cleared out this summer.

Shh, don't tell anyone that Nasri is still around. Or is he lol.

Let's be realistic here and say that if we do sign him then we'll all stop calling him shit and start backing him so I don't want to say anything I'll have to take back later. Felt the same about Walker.

100 pages for our Jonny
condom.jpg

City's other possible choices bar Jonny Evans.

Lord Lucan or Ray Charles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.