Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure he's ready either, but he's coasting in the under 23s and if he stays there, will never be good enough.

But if someone had told me there was a bid in for Johnny Evans, I'd have assumed it was from Brighton or Huddersfield not a team with aspirations of CL. Unless Mbappe has said he really wants to play with a mid-table centre half.

I think this is unfair considering Evans is probably West Brom's best player and certainly their most important, any bid for him this summer would surely be from one of the top eight.

Over 100 pages on Jonny Evans. Christ.

After the summer we've had, Never in a million years did I think Jonny F****ing Evans would be up for discussion.

The only few positives I could take from this, is that he's a cheap fourth choice CB and the possibility of lumping more money on a forward (Sanchez, Mbappe or Aubameyang).

New Kid In Town. Eagles.

There's talk on the street; it sounds so familiar.
Great expectations, everybody's watching you.
People you meet, they all seem to know you.
Even your old friends treat you like you're something new.
Johnny come lately, the new kid in town.
Everybody loves you, so don't let them down.

£20m for Evans christ...

764_evan-almighty-pic.jpg

20 mil for a back up, Utd reject CB, fuck me are they serious? We're supposed to be challenging for a title.

So you want to spend 60m on VVD and have Otamendi another 40m CB being 4th choice?

Buying Evans now as a 4th choice will make sure to sell Otamendi next year and buy a world class CB with Evans stayin as a 4th choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.