Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Kid In Town. Eagles.

There's talk on the street; it sounds so familiar.
Great expectations, everybody's watching you.
People you meet, they all seem to know you.
Even your old friends treat you like you're something new.
Johnny come lately, the new kid in town.
Everybody loves you, so don't let them down.
You've just ruined one of my favourite songs

You're absolutely right, but our current leader (who I firmly believe is the current best captain in English football) is a huge gamble. I love Vinnie but his injury record means we can't afford to rely on him any more than we already do.
Well we better be getting a striker that can add at least another 25 goals then. 'cos we're certanly bound to concede a few when the likes of Kane come up against him. Edin wasn't exactly usain bolt but tore him at least 3 new ones during the 6-1.... and that was 5 years back.

Last edited:
Well we better be getting a striker that can add at least another 25 goals then.
'cos we're certanly bound to cocede a few when the likes of Kane come up against him.
Edin wasn't exactly usain bolt but tore him at least 3 new ones during the 6-1.... and that was 5 years back.

I totally agree he is shit but to be fair Evans got sent off before Edin joined in the fun

Please tell me this isn't real???

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.