The Most Unpopular Signing

In light of Mr Evans' thread going somewhat viral, who do you think would be our most unpopular signing, (but would probably improve our squad), both historically and the present day?

I'll start off with two lovely fellas:

Roy Keane & Christiano Ronaldo
Are you mad. I'd have had those two in a heartbeat.

Couldn't think of much worse than Neville & Carragher. Despised the pair when they played and still do now on sky.

I remember right before Rooney signed his last huge contract, the press were linking him with City.

Yeah.... when the space ships start landing.

david may,i hate that ****
Me too!! And that vile snide ginger c*nt Scholes!! The pair hate us with a passion and are always tryin to put us down at any opportunity. On the most unpopular signing, who remembers that c*Unt Robert Hopkin in the mid 80s, looked like a murderer, but only murdered crosses of balls.. he was f*cking awful ! I was only about 11 at the time but I remember the kippax giving him pure shit and clearly remember he was hating being at City. We then sold him to Birmingham ( I think) and he came out in the press saying that Brum were a bigger club than City. A total and utter Prick! On Evans, got to be a wind up.. hasn't it :-/

there are better defenders than Evans ,however there may be a reason for getting a home-grown cb,leaving two foreign spots open ,if that's the case then it doesn't seem so bad ,imo think Evans can be a useful cover in lesser games in the prem and cups leaving our main cbs free to rest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.