Ticket allocations to branches

Why would you get any argument from them when they have an opportunity to jump up a ladder they have no right to for the princely sum of £10?
It's cheating non supporters club fans out of getting a ticket in exactly the same way that city in the city does.
You can dress it up all you like but that's the way it is and it's a frankly disgraceful thing to be doing
YAWN !!!!

However you dress it up ,your branch is taking tickets and issuing them to supporters who do not meet the criteria as issued by the club. You are depriving people who qualify legitamatley through the loyalty points system.
The only fair system is everyone uses the loyalty points system, to purchase thier own ticket.

I am not the biggest fan of supporters clubs, however I think we need to look at the bigger picture here. apart from the work they do in promoting our club, the charity work, and the nights they bring payers to mix with fans, they also take tickets for "unpopular" games. they have done this for years, barren years when no fucker wanted to know. should we surprised that the club respect that? i'm glad they do in a way. lets see if there is this sort of outcry when we get Norwich away in the league cup etc, I somehow don't think we will. in fact I think the jcl's will all be at the dentist, or its a school night, perhaps the "say it with flowers class" is on that night. reading what goes on there can't be that many tickets going to the clubs anyway.
I think we have other targets we should be attacking.

However you dress it up ,your branch is taking tickets and issuing them to supporters who do not meet the criteria as issued by the club. You are depriving people who qualify legitamatley through the loyalty points system.
The only fair system is everyone uses the loyalty points system, to purchase thier own ticket.
Erm I think you`ll find that we are taking them from the Club,who issued them to the Exec Committee in the first instance.They are offered by the Club as a thank you to those supporters who are Registered with MCFC in the first place.
As its been pointed out before on this thread Supporters Clubs have been going for decades.Its nothing new.
Somehow I don`t think 18000 people are wrong.

Erm I think you`ll find that we are taking them from the Club,who issued them to the Exec Committee in the first instance.They are offered by the Club as a thank you to those supporters who are Registered with MCFC in the first place.
So why are they more worthy of tickets than people who go to all the games yet are now being shut out?

I am not the biggest fan of supporters clubs, however I think we need to look at the bigger picture here. apart from the work they do in promoting our club, the charity work, and the nights they bring payers to mix with fans, they also take tickets for "unpopular" games. they have done this for years, barren years when no fucker wanted to know.
That is the biggest myth on Bluemoon
You should join a branch mate and then you'll see that all that is bollocks.

So why are they more worthy of tickets than people who go to all the games yet are now being shut out?
I didn`t say that as well you know it !! You know full well that tickets are allocated to various groups connected to MCFC and in the first instance it is City who determine what % of tickets are spread between those groups.
Maybe we shouldn`t let Companies who sponsor us have as many tickets for home games,seeing that we sell out most games !!
It is then down to the Exec Committee to work out which is the best way to spread them out between those Branches that request them.
I suggest you join a Branch and then have your say in getting that Branch to put forward your proposals to the Exec.Committee.
As I said 18000 Supporters can`t be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.