Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paris United reported that PSG would deny all reports of them securing a deal, so everything's going as planned. I'll drop by when the announcement is made though for folks like J_MCFC21, who seemingly believe that City is still in it and that Monaco is sitting Mbappe for shits and giggles.

I'm a PSG supporter though, for those curious.
Your English is exceptional for a Frenchman.

Paris United reported that PSG would deny all reports of them securing a deal, so everything's going as planned. I'll drop by when the announcement is made though for folks like J_MCFC21, who seemingly believe that City is still in it and that Monaco is sitting Mbappe for shits and giggles.

Excellent punctuation by the way....for a frenchman

Well until its announced City are still in it, would you not agree? Guessing you also believed Sanchez was joining when PU said he was in Paris finalising a deal?

We all thought Alves was 100% for City until he arrived in Paris.

I'll happily accept it if I am wrong and he does go PSG. As I said lots of different reports.

Lol good try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.