Sunderland in the Championship 2017/2018

Just testing some stuff out and i happened to be using a certain chan showing highlights of today's Sunderland match. Just looking above to i can see why this thread has not been bumped eh Jim, did few cats get kicked round sirs manor yesterday haha.

Anyway my main point was to say to @Stockport mackem cheer up mate it could be worse! You could be umm, well i'm sure it could be worse anyway boss :-)

Just testing some stuff out and i happened to be using a certain chan showing highlights of today's Sunderland match. Just looking above to i can see why this thread has not been bumped eh Jim, did few cats get kicked round sirs manor yesterday haha.

Anyway my main point was to say to @Stockport mackem cheer up mate it could be worse! You could be umm, well i'm sure it could be worse anyway boss :-)

Cheers fella.
We've had a decent start to the season, dominated the game until they scored....and it took the stuffing out of us.
Hopefully bring a couple of players n before the tfr eindow, and we will do ok.

Sunderland won't go down. You'll get that unexpected result and power on from there.

I suspect the two brum clubs will. Both owned and ran by dodgy fuckers.

Said it at the start of the season the Mackema will go down. Nothing changing my mind.

Saw the goals and the crowd before on sky I do worry for you guys, good luck for the rest of the season, there is a lot of work to be done top to bottom at your club.
The place looked half empty, at best. They could be in trouble as well, pegging something at an injured Blades player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.