Chelsea 2017/2018

What a strange and unprofessional response.
When Costa comes across as the sane one, you have to wonder what the hell is going on behind the scenes.

Most of the blame has to be with Chelsea's management. They knew what he was like when they signed him. Sending him the text was stupid but not as stupid as the posturing that has gone on on both sides since. It's not that complicated. Chelsea told Costa they didn't want him in June after he said he wanted to leave. They should just sell him instead of getting involved in a childish battle of wills. It is a pure business decision. When a player wants to leave you have to get rid. We had to bite the bullet with Trevor Francis, arguably Francis Lee, SWP, and even Paul Stewart. If any of our team want to leave then we should get rid asap for the best possible money. Liverpool are also being stupid with Couthinio. They could have sold him weeks ago for £100m and brought in players to sort out their defence. It is just an ego trip for Klop.

Chelsea have a knack of winning games even when they aren't neccessary the best team on the pitch don't they. Bit lucky to win today I thought.

I wonder if the empty seats will be mentioned anywhere in the media tomorrow? Two huge London clubs couldn't sell out Wembley.

The empty seats were because police advised this due to it being a derby match. There will be a record attendance for a premiership match at Wembley this year but will not involve London opposition

The empty seats were because police advised this due to it being a derby match. There will be a record attendance for a premiership match at Wembley this year but will not involve London opposition

Ah ok that would explain it then I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.