TV Series/Comedies you'd like to see return?

"Spitting Image - The presidents ferret is missing" and "The Fast Show with Swiss Donald" would both have the legs to carry a return.

Good shout. Every time I see Trump and his Zeldaesque advisor, can't remember her name I see them as spitting image puppets.

Boris a shoe in too. Terry May, The Transvestite Lorry Driver PM. I'm actually thinking of developing that as a Viz Character.

Farage World Abassador, Che Corbyn, Prince Hammered Harry, there are plenty. Francis the Hippy Pope....

It is uncanny that you are running this thread because I was donating blood to further enhance the possibilities of medical science when me and the taker got chatting.She was from the other side of Pendle in some backwater baron driftwood village untouched by the ravishes of time and suburbia.

Like us in Rozzendorf they had rushcarts and pagan festivals to ensure a good harvest.
We laughed about the impications of village life and I mentioned I worked in one of the Mythical towns of Royson Vasey or as it's sign says
Welcome to Royston Vasey. You'll never leave.

The leauge of gentlemen was an English black comedy series that premiered in 1999.
The show was set in royston Vasey a fictional town in northern england based on Bacup, Lancashire... ; )
It follows the lives of dozens of the bizzare town folk, all of whom are played by the show's writers.
The series was filmed mainly in hadfield; other locations include glossop marsden and todmorden Bacup and Mottrom in Greater Manchester

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_League_of_Gentlemen

My favourite characters were the local shopkeepers Tubbs and Edward Tattsyrup who ran the business on an isolated stretch of moorland.
Nearly all of the characters live in Royston Vasey. Tubbs and Edward Tattsyrup ran the local shop for a long time despite the fact it is far away from the actual centre of the town.However, they believe themselves to be local and will protect their localness by any means.

(There catchphrases were )
  • Can I help you at all?
  • This is a local shop for local people. There's nothing for you here.
  • Twelvty
  • My insides are all wrong
  • We didn't burn him!
  • I can I can't
  • I have a husband, you know
  • He covets the precious things of the shop
  • Lines and lines and lines and lines...
  • There is a Swansea!
  • I was to see Les Mis!
  • Come for me when the firey ball weighs heavily in the sky...
Here they are defending their territory from an officer of the law who visites there shop like a referencial scene taken from the Whicker Man ; )

Well have no trouble here !

Now showing on the sky box sets..
I earn my taxi fare up them hills tubbs !
(Babs Taxis)

Returning for three specials.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41024660

Dad's Army, but they might run out of ideas fairly quickly with just Pike and the vicar and no-one to write it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.