TV Series/Comedies you'd like to see return?

She was utterly beautiful.

SHE WAS

oDV5AgvOLXgsa62pAVrmpLBRHlq.jpg

Chance in a Million. mid eighties I think, with Simon Callow as Tom Chance and Brenda Blethyn as his girlfriend Alison. The basic idea was a bit Laurel and Hardy, lots of misunderstandings, and if something can go wrong, it will. All the episodes I think on Youtube. You will either love it or hate it. Given that they are both still working, and the concept was good, could make a welcome comeback !

Faulty Towers
Drop the Dead Donkey
Police Squad
Worst week of my life
I agree with worst week of my life..I was trying to explain to someone the other day the part where he tries to flush the meat doen the toilet, then ends up fishing it out and lobbing it out of the window. Very funny that. Then I think this bit is immediately after...

I agree with worst week of my life..I was trying to explain to someone the other day the part where he tries to flush the meat doen the toilet, then ends up fishing it out and lobbing it out of the window. Very funny that. Then I think this bit is immediately after...

It was hysterically funny.
I'd add Phoenix Nights too. Quality that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.