BlueMoon Fantasy Football League 2017/18

Every year we say no rags, and every year the top teams are full of rags the whole season.

Every year we say no rags, and every year the top teams are full of rags the whole season.

Yeah I just saw that when checking the table, wasn't the rule automatic disqualification originally?
Fuck it would rather be bottom and ragless than top and have them.

Yeah I just saw that when checking the table, wasn't the rule automatic disqualification originally?
Fuck it would rather be bottom and ragless than top and have them.

Used to be but we softened on it as it's essentially unenforceable without major amounts of work. Still though, shithouses.

Used to be but we softened on it as it's essentially unenforceable without major amounts of work. Still though, shithouses.
@urban genie I tried to institute that rule from the off but several other old timers indicated many play in cash leagues (as do I) and so Rags should be allowed.

Well done to all that have Kun as captain/triple captain this week. I feel guilty for ever doubting him..

Well done to all that have Kun as captain/triple captain this week. I feel guilty for ever doubting him..
I wish I had the presence of mind to triple captain him. Still, not a bad haul between him, Walker, and Lacazette.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.