The 'Twilight' kids

BlueDan91

Ok we are only a few games into the new season, but a whole team of players seem to have gone missing, can anybody shed any light

Sadou Diallo
Will Patching
Erik Sarmiento (?inj)
Denziel Boadu
Aaron Nemane-Loaned to Glasgow Rangers
Marcus Wood(? inj)
David Faupala
Kean Bryan (? inj)
Cameron Humphreys
Sinan Bytyqi(Health ?)
Jadon Sancho(AWOL)

Last edited:
Ok we are only a few games into the new season, but a whole team of players seem to have gone missing, can anybody shed any light

Sadou Diallo
Will Patching
Erik Sarmiento (?inj)
Denziel Boadu
Aaron Nemane
Marcus Wood(? inj)
David Faupala
Kean Bryan (? inj)
Cameron Humphreys
Sinan Bytyqi(Health ?)
Jadon Sanch(AWOL)
The club is trying to loan them out to get first team experience, probably taking a while, some are probably injured as well.

Nemane to Rangers according to City Watch, according to BBC Scotland. Will be interesting to see his progress, our first edition of the SWP clones, besides Buckley-Ricketts. :)

Is Marcus Wood Released by Man City ??

Don't think so. Saw him watching the EDS the other day actually in the stands. As for the rest of them:

Sadou Diallo - loan presumably waiting? Though he's younger than most here so maybe an injury.
Will Patching - loan/permanent exit id guess.
Erik Sarmiento (?inj) - injured
Denziel Boadu - waiting for a loan i'd guess seeing as he mentioned that himself last year
Aaron Nemane-Loaned to Glasgow Rangers
Marcus Wood(? inj) - wasn't involved at all last year. fuck knows what's going on, but see above
David Faupala - probs should sell him, but waiting for a loan
Kean Bryan (? inj) - as above, waiting for a loan
Cameron Humphreys - another waiting for a loan i think
Sinan Bytyqi(Health ?) - think its health, yeah
Jadon Sancho(AWOL) - going to Spurs

I'd add Shay Facey, Kjetil Haug, Lewis Blackshaw to this list also, I think Blackshaw has been out on trial somewhere, but not heard anything since.

Yaw Yeboah too. Poveda and Luke Bolton don't appear to have been in any EDS or U18 squads this season, I assume they're both injured?

Pretty sure i saw Kean Bryan, at the game on Monday. Not sure about what he's doing regards loans etc. but think that would suggest he's still on our books and as mentioned, he will be looking for a loan.

Liked the look of him when he played, but think he seems to have fell away recently, not sure if to injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.